Pages

Tuesday 2 April 2013

March Favourites

I don't do favourites on a monthly basis but for once I'm sat at my laptop with free time!
Amazing.
I also have lots of new products that I've been taking full advantage of in March. So, why not?
Just please, do not expect this every month for the rest of time. 

Blush

Feel free to ignore me playing peek-a-boo in the mirror. 
 This is a Sleek blush in the shade Life's a Peach. It looks a little scary in the pan but a small amount goes a long way and it comes out softer! I love Sleek products and this is just the perfect shade for Spring!

Eye shadow


If I did a monthly favourites post, which I don't, this would probably be in it every month! I won't go on about it because every beauty blogger in the universe has posted about this, and probably done it better. But for those of you that live under rocks, this is the perfect neutral pallet that goes straight from day to night make-up. 

Eye Liner


Since getting a full fringe cut and crushing all over Zooey Deschanel, haha, I've started getting back into winged eyeliner. For this I'm using L'oreal Paris Super Liner, Perfect Slim. It's literally like a felt pen and makes it really easy to use. It lasts really well too.

Skin


I featured this in a blog post a while ago but didn't mention much about it. It's the MAC Select MoistureCover Concealer. It really is incredible for dry skin. I use it around my eyes and over redness and it brightens my skin and is really moisturising. I now use it every day and love it.

Lips


I've had this for a while and fallen back in love with it. It's a MAC Sheen Supreme Lipstick in the colour New Temptation. The picture isn't a really good representation of the colour, it's a bright blue-red, obviously with a sheen finish. I really love it because you can get different and still beautiful shades of colour depending on how much you apply. It's a really nice Raspberry Red if you apply a small amount with your finger. It's also incredibly moisturising. 


I've also really been liking the Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain. It's a moisturising balm with a lovely colour that stains and lasts. Mine is in the shade Honey and I'm surprised by how often I wear it. I'm normally one for bright lips but this is a pinky nude and looks like my lips but better. It's quick and easy for on the go to so it's been in my handbag the whole of March.


What were your favourites this month?

5 comments:

  1. I love the naked palette too!! I loved this post!! :)
    Aimee
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love naked palette and Revlon kissable stain! You have great taste! :)

    Please check mine as well mylittlebowsdiary.blogspot.com

    Thanks! :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good isn't it? Haha, thanks!
      Just got round to checking out your blog, and I'm now following :)

      xx

      Delete
  3. I have been dying to try out sleek products! I live in the U.S. and they don't sell them here at any stores, but I found out that I can have them shipped here if I buy them online :) I really look forward to trying them out since I've had my eye on a couple of products for a while now! Great blog :)

    http://elizabethvasquezreveals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete